Friday, January 4, 2013

Fruitful Day


It is only the 4th day of January 2013 but I have already done a full day's work while many are still home shedding off their Holiday hangover.

Yes, I can be workaholic. But it is what makes me happy. I always feel like I am always running out of time. There are so many things to do. And, if immediately switching back to work mode is being workaholic,then, I am guilty.

I am happy and guilty. This is not to claim that I am the only one who was able to report back to work, anyway. Colleagues in other departments may have actually reported earlier. Especially those with jobs that are highly-technical.

Anyway, another reason why I am happy with today's schedule is because I had a little walking exercise with a half-day of fieldwork. It was the best thing to do after days of simply staying home and eating.

I didn't I lose all the calories I ate up during the Holidays but at least an hour of walking helped shed off those calories.

What better way to start the year but a combination of fruitful workday and exercise?

If I am going to do a half-day fieldwork everyday (and probably, a whole day at times), I can lose enough wait in time for a Maxi dress two weeks from now. Haha.

No comments: