Thursday, January 3, 2013

Exciting 2013

from: thepaperie.wordpress.com




It's 2013.

There are many exciting things about to happen this year. For one, the Mayans were wrong. We survived 2012 and we came this far (*wink).

Personally, many exciting things are also going to happen for me. The feeling is like finally having a lick at an ice cream I deprived myself for so long. I'm so tickled just at thinking of what it's going to be like when it will finally happen.

Yes, I am no longer a teenager that should be feeling like a giddy teenager. In fact, I am only a few days away from my 28th birthday.  But, I can't help it.

The only reason I can't reveal what's this exciting thing to happen is because it's supposed to be a secret until it's over. When it's over, I can say everything I wanted to say about it and will probably write several posts about it until you will get sick of reading the same story over and over again. Haha.

I can't even say a clue, except that I am 28 and it's finally going to happen. And for many great reasons, I am not the only person who is happy it's going to happen. And, certainly, when some people who will find out about will not like it and will probably have a lot of bad things to say about it.

Either way, people who love me and people I love will be happy for me. They will be happy for us. 

No comments: