Monday, December 3, 2012

Another post after a very long time

My last post was 10 months and 4 days ago. Funny, because that post talked about how long since I last wrote a blog entry and here I go again. That first line referred again to the last time I blogged.

I have been busy. Very busy. I am never without any Internet connection yet everytime I go online, it's always down to business. I just started visiting 9gag again a week ago after not finding or forgetting, rather, to visit the site.

Online writing has given me a very good amount of extra money yet because of it I almost didn't have time to browse the just for fun. I was very determined to earn.

I tried Knoji, Mediapiston and iWriter. Mediapiston says my expertise is not something they need for the long term after only more than a month of writing articles for them. iWriter pays too little at first. And Knoji, it's the most promising among the three I have tried.

I've learned to deal with Knoji now, though. So, I'm now able to juggle writing for it while browsing 9gag and doing this post.

It's not a promise. I don't know if I will really be able to write as often as I should from now on. I hope I will be able to. If not, then, I always will find time to write again - no matter how long.

No comments: