Wednesday, February 8, 2012

After all

It's been quite sometime.

It took me this long. And I am truly overwhelmed by how long it's been since my last post. I miss blogging. I miss ranting in this virtual place. I miss letting all these emotions take form into words - letting them out as if I'm just vomiting a bad food that got its way into my stomach because I was too polite to say no.

But, it is not only the sad things that had their space in this blog that I miss. I miss most the exuberance, the little joys of other posts that point out to the beautiful things that still find their way in making this already fucked up life a little better, at times.

Yep, this blog is a testimony to life. A life that is not solely sad or happy. It is a testimony that life is a mix of the two and that life is not a series of events that simply happen to you. This blog proves and reiterates the point that life sometimes get out of control but you, you as a person who decides to take matters into your hands is all about choices.

Why have bread when you can have a salmon

No comments: