Monday, March 1, 2010

Dream On

It's all complicated. This city life. Why? Traffic drives me crazy. Not that it's heavy in this semi-city, semi-rural place I'm living in right now but when I'm rushing and I need something to buy, it makes me irritable.

Sure, there's already this technology called online shopping that has revolutionize the way for buying stuff from the most basic to the most luxurious with just a few clicks. No sweat. No fares needed.

But, of course, it's a dream. No one out here in this town offers that. Not even that big mall offers it.

Of course, I can only dream about buying stuff online. I have this particular tendency to want to do things the easiest and fastest way like buying the things I need. Hehe.

How about buying my favorite food or drinks with just a few clicks then, there'd be a knock on the door within just a few minutes.

That should be heaven. There'll be a time that I'll be able to do that and I'll be ShopWiki's most consistent customer. Oh, well, dream on ranix. Hehe

No comments: