Thursday, April 8, 2010

No More Reasons

Changes happen and at times, they happen fast.

It did take a while and I thought it will go on. Until I was slapped with the fact that I've already run out of reasons.

I tried to grasp for reasons for it was the only consolation I can have out of it. But, it is not right to expect that all things can turn out or that I can always force it to turn out good.

It is out of my control and finally, I live with it. There are no more reasons except for the reasons to go on.

It was forced. And nothing is left except a bit of respect for what it was. And that's all it's ever gonna be unless that, too, is lost.

And I hope it won't be because things will just run too ugly if that happens. And I don't want it - as much as possible. But, then, it's out of my control.

I am only human.

No comments: